[at-l] Re: Poems

> From:           "Sam & Carter McKay" <sam@pinn.net>
> To:             "AT-L" <at-l@saffron.hack.net>
> Copies to:      "atml" <atml@trailplace.com>
> Subject:        Poems
> Date sent:      Tue, 28 Jan 1997 14:49:16 -0500
Heres my poem contribution.........................................
                    REFLECTIONS FROM THE TRAIL
                   (WRITTEN 8, 1996 ON ISLE ROYALE)

                   Walking the trail is hard to do,
                   but never the less, for me and you.

                   It serves its purpose,
                    and much much more

                    Leaving us open minded after leaving natures door.

                    So be kind to nature,
                    be true and be bold.

                    Because great things come to those with a true
                    heart of gold.

             --CHECK OUT" A Hog Slaughtering Woman." by David Marlatt.

             peace, John