Re: [at-l] power of attorney?

I gave power of attorney to my husband because of another time I was
backpacking and some account of ours needed my signature, Dan tried to
explain to them he couldn't reach me. They couldn't understand why he
couldn't just drive up to where I was.   He gave up trying to explain,
but needless to say, when I hiked the AT I let him have power of
attorney.  I think others did this on the trail as well.  Gutsy