Re: [at-l] Thanks Ryan

Felix wrote:

> They say that the best referees are the ones that you don't know are
> there. The best raingear stays in your pack, unnoticed. Well, the list
> has been cruising along beautifully for a few months now and I just
> wanted to say "Thanks, Ryan". I certainly hope I haven't jinxed us.
> --
> Felix

Thanks for your note, Felix.   Don't forget to thank Milt Webb as well,
he's been doing a stellar job w/ the majority of the day-to-day stuff.
I appreciate your email, really lightens up this Wisconsin winter.

Ryan

PS: As usual: if anyone's having problems with the list, feel free to
drop me an email.