[at-l] Support

I just thought of something.
	Alot of the folk I heard at the HF 25th gathering kept saying
that thier friends would hear about the hike and think they were crazy.
They would get odd looks from other people mentioning it.
	Well, all I have gotten is support when I say that I am going to
hike it.  From family, to friends, to people at work they all say cool
and want to hear about it.  (just today, work wanted me to stay til April
but I said I already pushed it back a week)

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |