[at-l] Jim/posts-files/yes

Yes Jim, let's have those posts......

I've privately sent all the poem/quotes files for which I was asked. If
I have inadvertently left out anybody then contact me again....I aim to
please...

I'll have Shakespeare's "lessons of life" posted soon.....we are talking
nuclear fuel here!

Nice talking with you on the Chat Line last night....and nice seeing
your likenesses posted on Frank Logue's page.... thanks
Frank!.....before I saw your images, I had always just imagined you all
as mere Gods and Goddesses...now I know it is true!

Doug

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (The Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])