[at-l] more tents, and gear sales, sales, sales!

I got a sale flyer and catalog yesterday. Interesting stuff.

Anyone ever hear of Outbound? I think its a generic brand of tents made
by a company callled LeisurePro, but they have one on sale for $119.95.
It looks exactly like the North Face Lunar Lite. It has a clip/sleeve
system, taped seams, high bathtub floor, mesh storage pockets, Easton
Alumninum Poles, "extra long fly", and PU FR coating (whatever that is).
However they don't mention the person capacity, weight, color or any
other specifics of the tent. At this price, I wonder. I e-mailed them
about it, so I'll let you know when I find out.

Also on sale from LeisurePro:
Gregory Evolution Pack: $135 top loader/$125 front loader
Quest Praying Manits $200
Kelty Clear Creek 20 degree bag $73
Kelty Red Cloud $105
Kelty Zuni $140
Kelty Tioga $100
Thermarest Staytek Lite Long $42
" " Lite 3/4 $30
MSR Whisperlite $40
and lots of other packs too. Sale ends this Friday.

On sale at Sierra Trading Post: Fun stuff!!!
Leki Super Makalu Trekking Poles on sale for $89.25
Vasque Sundowner Men $125
" Newbrier Women $141.75
Sierra Designs 10 Degree Cirrus Men (regular) $255
  			"				  Women (regular) $255
Sigg Stainless Steel Cookset (the tourist) $18.95
Kelty Clear Creek 0 degree bag $89.25
Moonstone 20 degree Polarguard bag (reg) $110, (long) $120
plus they have a whole bunch of gore-tex (single, double, triple layer)
on sale too. This sale ends March 31.

E-mail me if you want the phone # or more info for ordering any of this
stuff.
--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven