[at-l] net-hat

>From: jplynch@crosslink.net (James P. Lynch)
>Subject: Re: [at-l] Blackflies in Maine

>Speaking of bugs!  Anyone have any experience with the net-hat thing that
>outdoor places sell?  Looks pretty effective, but is it worth the weight and
>bother?  Any personal experiences with one?
Hi,
Campmor sells a head net from "LOG HOUSE DESIGNS" for $4.99.  It has
no-see-um netting, 11 3/4" diameter x 13" long, weights 1/2 oz and a draw
string to keep those little buggers from sneaking in.
I've used it and it goes over my Tilley hat and still covers my head quite
well. It will do the job.
Take care,
John O

John O    E-mail johno@mail.monmouth
Brick, New Jersey
60 miles north of Atlantic City   60 miles south of New York City

                                /\
                               /  \
                              /    \
                             /Mount \
                            /Katahdin\
                           /  Maine   \
                          /     _      \
                         /     / \      \
                        /     /   \      \
                    /        Springer        \
                   /         Mountain         \
                  /          Georgia           \
                /          THRU-HIKER            \
A dream that may become a reality someday by taking one step at a time