Re: [at-l] Food

Hi,
  That sounds very much like what I'm planning on doing. However, I
heard that chicken doesn't dehydrate well at all. Have you had good
experiences with it? I'm not thru-hiking until 98 but my partner and I
have been practicing dehydrating stuff and then cooking it. I found a
really good cookbook that has lots of really yummy recipes. It's
called the Hungry Hikers book of good cooking. Good luck with your
dehydrating!

						-Martha Montague
						 ME -> GA '98