: Subject: poems
: Date: Tuesday, January 28, 1997 12:41 PM
:
: The following is from the Susquehannock Trail System trip report I posted
: (to the AT-L) last November.  There were quite a few poems in there, of
: which this is not exactly the deepest.  I thought I'd "recontribute" it
: the poetry discussion.  Try singing it in a 1950's singsong TV jingle
sort
: of way...
:
: -- Jim
:
: Monday, 9/7/96
:
: [AM]
:
: A somewhat stiff jingle to start the morning off with:
:
:         Donít forget the Ibuprofin
:         When you go to bed at night
:         For if you do, you will remember
:         When the sun comes shining bright!
:         When at the first step of morning,
:         You find nothingís working right!
:         Oh, donít forget the Ibuprofin,
:         When you go to bed at night...
:
:         It doesnít matter how youíre feeling,
:         After hiking through the day,
:         If you forget the Ibuprofin
:         Youíre most surely bound to pay
:         And when you do, you WILL remember
:         Not to mess with natureís way...
:         Oh, donít forget the Ibuprofin
:         Put some in your pack today!
:
: Ouch!  Iím a little afraid though.  If people go back to nature to reach
the
: highest centers of their creativity, what have I just found out about
myself?
:
: