Re: [at-l] Packs/More Money/Random stuff

> Ronald Moak wrote:
>
> > I was thinking about my comments about the sleeping bag that I recommended. Unfortunately no one seems to make one anymore.  I looks like I'll have to make one for my son.
>
> Actually, Kelty makes a sleeping bag that I *think* features one side
> with a degree rating of 55 degrees and the other 20 degrees. I remember
> this from a small review in Backpacker magazine a few months ago. I'm
> not sure who sells it, but I'm sure Kelty can give info. I don't think
> it has a "slot" for therm-a-rest mattresses, tho.

I know I saw bags with the therma-rest "slot" made by the same folks that
make therma-rest, it was in Cabela's or something similar within the last
year.

Will Strickland -ANTELOPE- ME->GA '97
"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
  -- Grateful Dead--
Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu