Re: [at-l] Packs/More Money/Random stuff

Ronald Moak wrote:

> I was thinking about my comments about the sleeping bag that I recommended. Unfortunately no one seems to make one anymore.  I looks like I'll have to make one for my son.

Actually, Kelty makes a sleeping bag that I *think* features one side
with a degree rating of 55 degrees and the other 20 degrees. I remember
this from a small review in Backpacker magazine a few months ago. I'm
not sure who sells it, but I'm sure Kelty can give info. I don't think
it has a "slot" for therm-a-rest mattresses, tho.

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven