re: RE: DANA RIBS

Fred I own the Large Wet Rib, its dimensions are 12" X 8" and is 235 cu. in. and comes
with a 16 oz Dana Water bottle.  It's large enough to throw in a camera, 1 qt bag of
gorp, bandanna, sunglasses, pocket knife, and some other misc. stuff.  I am assuming the
Large Dry Rib has about the same dimensions as the Wet Rib minus, of course, the water
bottle (3'') so I'm guessing the Dry Rib is roughly 9" X 8". The best thing you can do is
to take your pack into your local outdoor retailer and try it out. I work for Blue Ridge
Mountain Sports and we have people walk in with their gear all the time.  A good retailer
should be able to help you out or at least call Dana Designs and find the answer to your
questions.  I hope this information helps you out.

From this world to the next
And from the next back to this.
By our actions we are bound...
If you can't change the world.  Change yourself.
And if you can't change yourself then ....change your world.

The The