Re: [at-l] Water bladders (was: Dana Wet Rib)

The water system I use seems similar to those I've read about so far.
I use, in combination with 3 1 liter bottles, a camel back. I'm still
trying to work out the bugs in carrying the thing. I'm pretty sure I'll
just 86 it for another liter Nalgene bottle.

I carry one liter bottle in a Mountainsmith carry pouch on my belt with a
tube extension, then just switch out the bottoms when empty.

Also, I'd rather carry the extra water into camp than to start out in the
morn without till the next water source. Been There, Done That, Got the
T-shirt, Wasn't Fun!

The Lord Bless and Keep You!

Gene Cochran
archangel@weblnk.net