Re: [at-l] Steve's Tenet Choice

<< Our big concern about cold is,
 that although this is AT-L, we do most of our hiking in the high Sierras
 where it is cold (25 degrees Farenheit) at night. >>

it's fun to use perspective on temps.  two weekends ago we were thrilled that
it 'warmed' up to -5 because -20 was too cold to hike comfortably.  25 would
call for shorts and tank tops!  good ole new york.
:)

pooom with the tired capillaries