[at-l] Tent Choice at This Point

Rachel,

I have a copy of the video but I would really like to see the tent in person
as well.  Also, I appreciate your offer to look at your Stephenson.
Unfortunately, I live in Florida and Raleigh, N.C. is still a long ways to
go to look at a tent!

Fortunately for me, I'm in no hurry to buy a new tent.  I probably won't buy
a new tent until nex year.  I still have my SD Tiros I, 7 lb, 8 oz., which,
although a little heavy, does everything that I want a tent to do.  I have
to admit that I would sure like to see the Stephenson tents in person,
though, before I buy a new tent.