[at-l] Re: Easton Tent Pegs

<<Hi, I've been to a couple of stores, but can't find the "Easton Tent Pegs."
No one has heard of them.  Is there another description for them.  Thanks.
Or anyone know of a definite source? >>

I just bought 8 Easton tent pegs at REI.  If they don't have a store in your
area, the number from last year's AT&T Directory is:  1-800-426-4840.   I
think the pegs are about $1.65 ea and they definitely are lighter.

Marty (Gypsy)