[at-l] Chat tonite??????

Hi all...
I don't know how I missed it but Charles has a web chat!!!!
(I have to pay more attention to those sig lines)
No silly pictures or registration or downloading necessary!
It's hard to tell when you are alone but it seems to work really
smoothly.Sooooooo....how 'bout we try and meet there tonite at 8:00
eastern.  I hope some of the Harper's Ferry gang can come and share
with those of us who couldn't go. So at 8:00, click here and join in!

http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso/chat.html

Be there or be square...I can't believe I just said that<<G>> Kahley