[at-l] RE: DANA RIBS

On 1/27/97 Diana wrote:
"I really like the Dana wet rib that holds a water bottle & accessories. How much did it
cost and does it fit on packs besides the Dana (I have a Gregory Shasta)? Thank you thank
you thank you!"
	I don't remember the exact cost approx. $25.00, but it does work GREAT with other
packs!! The rib has ladder locks on either side which feed through the webbing of ANY
packs shoulder straps.  I have a Jansport Yosemite (External Frame) and I LOVE MY WET
RIB!!!  If you get one you'll wonder how you hiked without it!!
From this world to the next
And from the next back to this.
By our actions we are bound...
If you can't change the world.  Change yourself.
And if you can't change yourself then ....change your world.

The The