[at-l] poems

Sorry, I had CPU fan trouble today....I've got all the quotes
from the AT poetry night....email me privately and I'll forward them to
those who need them, if there are no objections....Robert Rubin
specifically mentioned no reposting, so he'll have to give his approval
first....Robert? (and let's have the rest Robert....absolutely
wonderful, I'm still studying it...)...

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (The Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])