[at-l] Kool book?

Hi all, new to the list. While rumbleing thru a used book store I came across
"Guide To The Appalachian Trail In New Hampshire And Vermont" 1963 1st
edition. Its in very good cond., has maps attached inside and is bonded w/
metal screws. I'm in N.C. and didn't really need or want it but bought it
on the cahnce a fellow backpacker might want it for a collection or for
personal
reasons. (Hiked the AT in 63 ect....). E Mail me at SSmith78@AOL.COM if
you feel this book would fullfill a need for you. (I ain't looking to make
cash,
just being neighborly)