Re: [at-l] lost the poem

kahley said

> I've lost the part 1&2 of the AT poem...didn't someone say they would
> post it on their homepage?

Yeah I plan to, but I am not sure i got these posts either who were they
by?

http://www.webcom.com/markham/at-hike/

> And.....if any listers have hiking sections on their homepages
> please send me your address....Thanks bunches....Kahley

my backpacking page is
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/7805

James Bigler                           Chemical Engineering Undergraduate
email: gt8054b@prism.gatech.edu
homepage: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~jb182