[at-l] dana owners

I really liked checking out everyone's gear at the meeting this weekend.
I especially liked Rachel's amazingly light Stephenson tent. :)

I have a question to Phil or to any other Dana owners: I really like the
Dana wet rib that holds a water bottle & accessories. How much did it
cost and does it fit on packs besides the Danas (I have a Gregory
Shasta)? Thank you thank you thank you!

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven