[at-l] Re: How to Weigh

I use Mom's "meat scale."  It can usually be found in the drawer to the
left of the kitchen sink.  Of course, this may vary from kitchen to
kitchen. ;-)

Is it particulary accurate?	No.
Do I really care?		No.

When it's time to weigh the whole pack, I don't have a fish scale like
you'll find at Amicalola and other places.  So I use a bathroom scale and
a formula I spent years deriving:
Pack Weight = (Pack plus me weight) - (me weight)

|Dan Grossman       danieljg@rice.edu   "My opinions are always my own|
|6360 S. Main       Sid Room 602	   and are never shared by as |
|Houston, TX 77005  (713) 630-8678         many people as I wish."    |
|http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~danieljg    GA->PA 96, PA->ME 97         |