[at-l] original

I just read that today is Robbie Burns' birthday (1759)....I'm
sure he would be pleased with the original input from the poets out
there (sincerely meant).....as Joyce Carols Oates once said
[paraphrasing], "If you want to be a writer then just start writing!
Don't go worrying or thinking about what people might say, just write!
And when you have finished your first piece, then start your second
piece. And go on and on. Soon you won't even remember how you got
started."

	For my contribution, I'd just like to say:

		I'm not a poet,
		and now I know it!

	I'm having one for Robbie....

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (The Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])