Re: [at-l] quotes

I walk to see.  To see a sky turn to ribbon candy at dusk, to see a hawk
swoop on a majestic glide, to see diamonds dance in a stream where the
sunlight plays.

I walk to feel.  To feel the warm blood rush upon my face, to feel my foot
secure within my boot, to feel the strength of a muscle as it pushes me onward.

I walk to hear.  To hear a squirrel play in the leaves, to hear leaves
flutter in a breeze, to hear the breeze blow before me, behind me.

I walk.