Re: [at-l] quotes

kahlena wrote:

> Because I stand upon a spot and gaze about and spy a ridge or peak or
> valley.
> And know that I can walk there...And further still.

MORE! MORE! ENCORE!!!!  way to go kahlena......now we all know a true
Appalachian Trail poet....it's kahlena everybody! ( I assume that is
with a small k?)

Ahem....anybody else??

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (The Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])