Re: [at-l] Quotes

Hiking ----
  "The sooner you fall behind -- the more time you have to catch up"...
            -  Ogden's Law
Working ---
  "Always keep a record of DATA -- it indicates you've been working"...
            -  Finagles Second Law

At 12:43 AM 1/25/97 PST, you wrote:
>Don't know if it's too late, but how about  "Life is ours to be spent,
>not to be saved."  -D.H. Lawrence

    Dick & Lyn  Wix     (Where's Spring; Rochester, MN)
                 aka  "WIXeR"  AT-94  GA->ME
                       wixer@sparc.isl.net
       We'll get there,,,, when we get there.!!" - obscure