Re: [at-l] quotes

Azcanyon@aol.com wrote:

> Have always loved Tenneyson- Ulysses always goes with me..

Then how about a bit more Joyce....(from A Portrait...)......

April 16. Away! Away!
The spell of arms and voices: the white arms of roads, their promise of
close embraces and the black arms of tall ships that stand against the
moon, their tale of distant nations. They are held out to say: We are
alone - come.

or perhaps some Shelley....Percy Bysshe that is.....

The trumpet of a prophecy! O, Wind,
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?

(Ode to the West Wind - 1819)

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (The Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])