[at-l] quotes

Have always loved Tenneyson- Ulysses always goes with me..

"I cannot rest from travel: I will drink life to the lees: all times I have
enjoyed greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those that loved me and
alone.....I am become a name for always roaming with a hungry heart..... I am
a part of all that I have met; yet all all experience is an arch wherethro
gleams that untravell'd world, whose margin fades forever and ever when I
move...."