[at-l] Responses to ham question.

I'd like to thank everyone that responded to my question about 2 meter radio
coverage on the AT.

In summary, with 5 watts on a ridge, hitting a repeater shouldn't be a problem.
With less than that, and especially in passes, getting through is iffy, but is
possible.

That's what seems to be the common comment from experience.

Thanks a million, Beau.  The guide was great, and I'll use it extensively.

Thanks everyone,
dan

Oh, one question for all of you:
  What are some typical distances you cover daily in the first week, and in the
  last few weeks?