[at-l] Quotes

Intresting...
	Where I worked in NM for the past couple of summers, the Ranger
deptarment supplied a little book called Wilderness quotes.  They were
great for helping with something called Wilderness pledge for the
campers.  I have an on-line link on my page to someone's version of it.
http://www.asel.udel.edu/~fritz/philmont/wildquotes.html

Check it out... great stuff.  I kinda like my quote in my sig.

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |