[at-l] knives

<< Just take the smallest, sharpest little pocket-type knife you can. Or,
you could do like we did in Attica: sharpen the handle of your spoon so
it has a nice edge. You can do this on a large sandstone laying around a
shelter. >>

I nearly fell on the floor laughing when I read this.  You made my day!
 Seriously, I have a mini buck knife which is so lightweight it doesn't make
the scale needle move, and I'm wondering if I can leave the Swiss Army knife
home?  I usually only use the large blade plus can opener, but if I switch to
a P-38.....

Marty (Gypsy)