[at-l] Now what?

Hi all...

This was the first ever recorded unanymous answer to any gear question.
Boy do I feel dumb.  I had seen the GI style openers but thought they
looked to flimsy to work.  Now I have a couple of P-38's on order.
But now I have to re-evaluate the knife.  It's awful heavy...two blades
and the opener.  I really carried it because of the opener.  So what's
the unanymous verdict on a good knife to carry? SAR or multi-tool.
And please remember how...frugal I am.		Kahley