RE: [at-l] Ripped Rain Jacket

 notice a 3/4" rip in the arm of rain jacket today.  Any advice on
repairs?  I imagine I should sew it back together somehow.  The problem is
that I am pretty ignorant when it comes to sewing.  Any special tips that
will make it more waterproof or strong(special stitch or thread)?
<<<

I did one of those recently, only it was more like 4 inches or so....  :-)
Anyway, I sewed it up best I could (think tiny stitches!) and coated it with
seam
sealer.  Looks like hell, but I think it just might work.  I'll let you know
next deluge I'm
in!

Jennifer
parisi1@brwhcc3.hcc.com