Re: [at-l] Boots/on trail repair

Here are some resole options that a thruhiker had discoverd this year.  I copied
them down, but never had to use them, as I exchanged pairs midway.  You will
probably want a second pair to wear during the resole option.  Most of the below
companies will mail boots to you at a mail drop.

The Cobble Shop of Boone
132 App (?) St
Boone, NC 28607
(800) 336-4074

The Cobbler and Cordwainer (?)
73 Crescent Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(800) 788-2668
(Will have 2 day turnaround if you are on the AT)

The Sole Source
14020 Thuderbolt Pl
Chantilly, VA 22021
(800) 360-1800
Vasque apparently recommends them for their boots.

Sir  Goober Peas