[at-l] glasses fog

my parents just got back from Mexico (they were snorkeling while I was
freezing!!).  Their guide rubbed a leaf on her glasses which my mom said
worked better than anything she had tried (including a commercial
anti-fog spray).  Unfortunately the guide could not translate the type of
tree it came from.  My mom said that it looked kinda like a fat elm leaf,
of course she's not exactly an expert on plant/tree identification.

My advice: we should all go to Mexico and start looking for leaves.

-jeff