Re: [at-l] Trash

  A lot of folks used "used" zip-locks to carry out stuff to the closest
garbage can (yes, there are some located along the road crossings). I have
an old mesh sack that hangs on the outside of my pack, easy to use and dump.
  BTW in 94 Shenandoah Park had trash cans at every road crossing beginning
on the southern end of the park,,, however,,, some where about half-way thru
the park they must have run out of cans (or others needed them more). Wasn't
too biggie of a problem, since it wasn't too far to carry trash.

At 02:41 PM 1/22/97 -0500, Phil Romans wrote:
>Ok,
>	Question of the day.  What is the most common and best way of
>getting rid of your trash on the trail?  I know there are several ways of
>doing this, but what ways do most hikers do it?
>
>-=phil
>
>--
>|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |
>| GA --> ME    AT'er      |    U2-TMBG-DMB-Rush-Floyd         Staff   |
>|   1997   for the 60th   |  <Loyola College, Baltimore>   92,94,95,96|
>\-=-=-=-=-The mountains are calling and I must go. (John Muir)-=-=-=-=/

    Dick & Lyn  Wix     (Where's Spring; Rochester, MN)
                 aka  "WIXeR"  AT-94  GA->ME
                       wixer@sparc.isl.net
       We'll get there,,,, when we get there.!!" - obscure