Re: [at-l] naughty robot

target of the dreaded spam monster.

> Maybe Ryan can offer some additional input?

Surely... it is garbage.   I've checked a few of my test accounts that I
seed the list with, and they didn't receive the mail.   So,  I'd wager
it was probably from the web page with the archives on it (some search
engine picked it up).   Nothing at all to be concerned about, no-one has
any more information than they already had about any of us.

I'll contact their provider.   If you got one of these, please forward
it on to a special mbox: spam@saffron.hack.net

Thanks!