Re: [at-l] naughty robot

Pooombah scrawled:

> <<This message was sent to you by NaughtyRobot, an Internet spider that
> crawls into your server through a tiny hole in the World Wide Web.
>
> NaughtyRobot exploits a security bug in HTTP and has visited your host
> system to collect personal, private, and sensitive information.

Sorry to post this to the list, but I'm pretty sure this affects
everyone here. My computer person down here says that this is total
spam. Ignore it. She says most likely someone got into the AT-L and
found our e-mail addresses to send us this wonderful shite. :P

If you can, send a help message to the AT-L (most likely
majordomo@saffron.hack.net with help as the message body) and see if you
can block your e-mail address. My computer person says that this will
prevent you from being a target of the dreaded spam monster.

Maybe Ryan can offer some additional input?

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven