[at-l] Titanium Pot & Bakepacker Oven

I bought a 1.3 liter Titanium pot at the REI store in Atlanta this weekend.
I brought along my scale and my Bakepacker Ultra-light oven.  The Bakepacker
fits in the 1.3 liter pot with some headroom to spare for rising biscuits
and such, although additional headroom would have been preferred.  The
Bakepacker's "fit" along the sides of the pot was very tight, just like it
is in the 2 quart Open Country aluminum kettle.  Also, the Titanium pot
weighs approx. 5 oz, compared to the 8-9 oz for the 2 quart aluminum kettle.