[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #82

Ginny Owen - Springer Mt. It is not that difficult to find the trail at
the bottom of Springer Mt. I don't have the specific directions with me
now but with a good map it is easy to find. I know you take Hwy 60 out
of Dahlonaga about 20 - 30 miles, take a left to the fish hatchery, go
past it about3 - 4 miles, hang a right, and go another 4-6 miles and you
are there. I have been down these roads at least 30 times but will have
to look for the numbers later. WALTER Anyone else?