[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Ode To A Pennsylvanian Rock
- Subject: [at-l] Ode To A Pennsylvanian Rock
- From: DSS <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 21:31:17 -0600 (CST)
Excerpt From Chapter 7 "Fear and Loathing on the Appalachian Trail":
Poems I have written while in a bivysack, in a rainstorm, with a
Ode To A Pennsylvanian Rock
Glacial erratics, stationary statics, Sons of
Boulders are thee !
I think we shall ship you,
** Watch Out - They Will Trip You **
Back to Bedrock it will be.
Won't Fred and Wilma, Barney and Betty
and all the family, be jumping for joy,
"Look Ma the toys!"
And we will be rid of thee
1. I am not sure we can accept these for shipment - UPS Driver
2. I believe we may have a copyright infringement action
here. I.B. Sueinyou, Counsel, Hanna Barbara Inc.
3. Yes, I do believe The Bamaman was in a Marmot Bivy Sack
when this poem was composed however, we accept no responsibility for his
mental state and deny using any harmful seam sealer on this item. John R.
Marmot. CEO Marmot Mountainworks
David S. Severance
Visit the Ossipee Mountain News Hiking Page at:
-----------------------------------------------< http://www.hack.net/lists >--
This message is from the Appalachian Trail Mailing List [AT-L]
To unsubscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org with a message containing
the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the body. List admin can be reached at email@example.com