[at-l] Bic Lighters

Hello Folks,
With the cold weather upon us I've found my Bic lighter doesn't want to
light when left in my trunk in this cold weather.  The remedy I use is to
put the lighter in my hand closed for a few moments and it will then light
properly.  It works for me.
Take care,
John O

John O    E-mail johno@mail.monmouth
Brick, New Jersey
60 miles north of Atlantic City   60 miles south of New York City

                                /\
                               /  \
                              /    \
                             /Mount \
                            /Katahdin\
                           /  Maine   \
                          /     _      \
                    /        Springer        \
                   /         Mountain         \
                  /          Georgia           \

A dream that may become a reality someday by taking one step at a time