Re: [at-l] Hello all

Courtney wrote:
  This must where are the decent people
> have ended up.
>
> looking forward to chatting with yall,

	Welcome Courtney!.....birds of a feather do indeed flock
together.....and a good shot of humour goes a long way.....I just don't
have enough time to even privately email more people, let alone post
messages....but I read (some quickly) each one that I receive.....very
educational....

	Doug

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (The Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])