[at-l] Nice Gear Suprise!

Greetings from sunny Atlanta Ga ya'll! Antelope here, basking in the sunny
70 degree weather we've got today!

Check this great gear suprise out:

I went to my local REI back around Christmas to buy my Sierra Clip
Flashlight 2, retails for $180. Well REI was all out of them so I waited a
month and went back around 10 days ago, they had gotten a few more and had
sold them all as well. I figured I'd better have them order me one so I
had customer service place the order, well I called today to see if it had
come in yet and although it hasn't the CS rep told me that when I ordered
it, it was actually on SALE! $134.00!!!!!!! So I'm getting the sale
price, and it should be in this week, just in time for the forecasted 60
degree weekend. Ahhhhhhh! It's been a great week for me, training hard,
partying hard, staying ahead in course work, and a new romantic interest.

Life is good,

Will Strickland  -ANTELOPE- ME->GA '97
"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
  -- Grateful Dead--
Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu