Re: [at-l] Globaline Boots

At 03:21 PM 1/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Yes, there are 3 types of globalines (4 if you count the GORETEX thing,
>don't like the idea of GORE in the boots myself)
>
>Lattitude   WIDE
>Meridian    AVERAGE  I got these in a 13.
>Longitude   NARROW
>
>Check out http://www.asolo.com to see some pics.
>
>The tough part I found was getting them.  Ended up calling campmor who
>gave me Asolo's number.  Called Asolo and got the nearest people with
>them in stock.
>
>See Ya,
>Dean

Dean,
Thanks for the info on the different models. I was all set to send you a
note asking just that. I always forget which model fits which type of foot.
I have seen these boots at REI in Atlanta and also at the Mast General Store
in downtown Boone, NC.

Mark
http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/atjournl.html
(our AT Journal for April and May of '95 is finally posted
at the site listed above -other months to follow)