Re: [at-l] car/day hikes

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, Sharon Sharpe wrote:
> Has anyone ever done a thru or long-distance hike on the AT with a partner,
> two cars and leap-frogging??  You know, leave a car at the end of a section

Actually, I read about a guy that did this by himself by using a
truck/camper towing a small car. Sorry, I can't remember the exact source
but perhaps someone on the list will.

He would tow the car to point B, then drive back to point A. Hike to point
B and drive the car back to the truck then repeat the entire process. I
understand he also spent most night sleeping in the camper.

Milt