Re: [at-l] Globaline Boots

Yes, there are 3 types of globalines (4 if you count the GORETEX thing,
don't like the idea of GORE in the boots myself)

Lattitude   WIDE
Meridian    AVERAGE  I got these in a 13.
Longitude   NARROW

Check out http://www.asolo.com to see some pics.

The tough part I found was getting them.  Ended up calling campmor who
gave me Asolo's number.  Called Asolo and got the nearest people with
them in stock.

See Ya,
Dean