[at-l] Hello all

This is my first post to the list  since I subscribed nearly a year
ago.  We have been planning our through hike(me and a friend of mine)
for nearly a year now.  We plan on leaving in March of 98 from
Springer.  I have also lurked in rec.backcountry which I believe most
people would be afraid to post in!   The people there there are like
backcountry thought police looking for any flaw in your thinking for a
disagreement with your opinion.   I noticed that the AT-L list is not
like the ng and that is good.  This must where are the decent people
have ended up.

looking forward to chatting with yall,

Courtney

Courtney Smith