[at-l] ATC headquarters and misc. hiking

Can anyone give me really specific info on how to get to the ATC
headquarters in Harpers Ferry? I can't find any maps or addresses on the
web. I really want to go this weekend and say hi!

Also, has anyone here done the Big Blue Trail VA -> MD? I've seen maps
and have also hiked a few miles of it in the Shenandoahs. Any info? I
thought this would be a good choice for a hike during the spring to
start to get back in shape.

Thanks!!

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu